someone plz tell me, is that possible that overmasturbation can make me impotent. i masturbate daily or someday twice, i am masturbating since i was in 9th 0r 10th now i'm 24 years old it have been last 10 or 12 years since i'm masturbating. i have experinced that my penis has irrected not always when i masturbate it becomes normal but it has lost its tightness. tell me what i do? i think it will ruin my future life. many times i tried to leave this bad habit but i'm helpless. tell me how i can overcome?

Masturbation will not cause impotence, although it is possible that if you are doing it daily, or more than once every day, your erections may not be as firm as expected. Masturbation is normal and healthy; you should give yourself some time in between sessions to recover, though, and make sure you use a lubricant to avoid damaging your skin. Applying a penis health cream after a daily shower can also help to maintain the resilience of the skin and reduce the chances that you will lose sensitivity due to frequent masturbation.

Hey guys, I have heard about this issue before. I think that there is nothing to worry about in your case. I just think that you should take a rest from masturbation because the main reason you have lost on thickness is overmasturbation. It is tough, like a bad habit, to stop but you should restrain yourself from masturbating for a week or two because your body doesn't have the time required to produce new semen. So, by just resting and not masturbating your body will be able to produce semen and you will be back in normal state in no time.