Hi I'm 16 and I've been masturbating daily or even more then daily for a little over a year now and I'm wondering if the is anything bad about it the side effect of masturbation  and if anything can go wrong 

Hey man, I'm Zach. I don't think that there are any serious side effects of masturbation such as loss of eyesight or even blindness and hair loss etc. It's just that if you overmasturbate, if you overdo it more than three to four times a week, you could experience some side effects such as loss of concentration, for example loosing your focus and being unable to study etc. Also, you could experience tiredness because too much masturbation will exhaust you and release hormones for sleep and you would feel fatigue and sleepiness often. So, my point is not to overdo it and everything will be fine. 

yeah,penis blisters.