Im a 17 year old girl, im still a virgin :$ i masturbate alot after i finish my period because i feel it's pleasurable, but i have had recently pain in my back and knees but still i can't help it i overmasturbate more than one time a day! And im also having problems with school because im cannot study properly im feeling tired all the time so i really need your help if anyone can help me get rid of this bad habit of overmasturbating! thankyouu!! Im waiting a reply

Hey guys. Rita, overmasturbation is a problem you can't allow yourself. You are still young and pleasuring yourself is perfectly fine only in certain limits and boundaries. You should not abuse yourself. Pain in your back and in your knees couldn't be triggered by masturbating, but it may be possible that you've done it in an awkward position and that is probably why your pain has taken a toll on your back and knees. Overmasturbation can cause tiredness and lack of concentration but nothing serious, I suggest you stop masturbating for a while, and when you start masturbating again, do it two to three times a week and everything will be fine. 

Just be strong and don't masterbate, it's all up to you. GOod luck maybe find that right guy ;)

Have you gotten over the habit or have you continued?

Well, to overcome that you need to pray and believe God for freedom. Also, you have to sincerely make up your mind not to do it. And this can only ne five bt filling up your mind with something else when the thought comes. The best thing is to study the bible, then try to recite /remember you might have read earlier. May God help you. Use psalm 51.

simply make sex with 19 yeal boy