Hello. I'm 19 year old male and I would like to discuss a bit about my skin problems. Believe me- I have a long history of having problems with skin acne. I started to suffer from it when I was entering my puberty and still, there is no improvement, what so ever.
In all these years of battle with this problem I have came to the one conclusion- there is no rule. Some treatment works for one person and for some it doesn’t, but I still haven’t lost the hope. Few days ago I have heard some good stuff about some Exfol serum and I was just wondering did anybody use it. What should I know about this new serum?

Hello. I totally understand all your problems because I'm also having acne problems for years now. Just recently a good friend has recommended me this Exfol serum and I started using it almost immediately. I will tell what I know about all this.
Exfol serum is water-based copper peptide skin remodeling system together with 2% salicylic acid for exfoliation.
Exfoliation means cleansing the skin from the superficial layer made of dead skin cells and bacteria. The procedure is simple - just wash your skin with a gentle cleanser and apply Exfol Serum.
Like I said, I'm using it for about a week and the results are amazing!
I'd love to know how it works out for you. Good luck!