Hi. I'm 17 year old teenager and I'm interested to find out more about acne treatment. You see, in a past 3 years I have struggled with skin acnes and I could say that the battle is lost.
I have tried several expensive skin lotions for treating acnes but nothing helped me.
A good friend of mine heard some stuff about some Salicylic Acid. Supposedly, it is used to treat many skin disorders, such as acne, dandruff, psoriasis and many others.
I don’t know anything about this! Anyone knows more about it?

Hi, I don’t suffer from acne but I know a lot about Salicylic Acid because I'm using it for seborrheic dermatitis.
Like you said, it is used for many skin disorders and it caused a revolution in treatment. You see, the bottom line of this treatment is that this acid cleansing skin pores.
The pore-cleansing properties of salicylic acid make it a more effective acne fighter.
It comes in a form of gel, cream or lotion. Before using salicylic acid gel, it is recommended to apply wet packs to the affected areas for at least 5 minutes and then, when pores are open, you can apply salicylic acid.

Hi, I do suffer from mild acne and I would recommend acne medications that contain Salicylic Acid because I found out through experience that this works best for me. When i first started breaking out about 2 years ago I used products with Benzoyl Perozide and it just made my acne worse... So I say just try both and see which one works best for you

Hi there!!

I used to have the some problems as you,dry skin and acne ,
I'd like to share the methods and products that i have use to make it better.
It's not dry anymore, much better.

You can email me anytime!!