Hi everyone! 

My name is Emilie and I am a senior at UCSD writing my honors thesis.  The focus of my research topic is labiaplasty and other related female genital surgeries.  I am interested in women's experiences with the surgery and what drives them to get the surgery- basically my aim here is to get to know women who have gotten this surgery done or are seriously considering getting it done so I can know more about labiaplasty and the women who have gotten the procedure.  So far I haven't been able to find a lot of information on labiaplasty experiences out there, and it would be a privilege to be able to learn more firsthand from the women involved! I am passionate about women's health and have a lot to learn, and that is why I'm researching this thesis.

I would love to hear about your experiences in an interview format, either via phone or email/message.  Any information you give me will be strictly confidential and absolutely anonymous if used in my thesis, which is not set to be published.  

If you are interested at all, please send me a private message or comment below with a way that I can contact you!

Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you!! :)

-Emilie

Hi, this is really interest topic.

If you have had the surgery or are considering it, I would love to talk to you about it!

I had it done a week ago related to self confidence and painful sex. I posted a question today(Labiaplasty nightmare?)
and I am waiting for replies.

I can't seem to find your question on the message boards- link me? Thanks :)