Has anyone tried the Trimzone weight loss product? I would like to hear more about other people’s experiences! I need something to lose weight permanently! Thank you

Hi! I have just ordered trimzone to boost my metabolism a little bit but I have also started a diet called New Beverly hills diet. It is about combining food types so that the food can be better used by the body for energy and that all of the food would get digested, so that there wouldn’t any be left to be stored as fat. What I read about Trimzone is that it is not based on caffeine and such products but it has vitamins and minerals and herbs that boost the enzymes that play a role in digesting foods. This sounds similar to the new diet I am trying. Like the book says it is not a diet but a new way of life style. I will let you know how it went if you are interested.