I have been suffering from some internal Haemorrhoids that prolapse after a bowl movement for almost a decade. After they prolapse i gently insert them back into where they belong and it has been ok and hasnt affected my life much. However the past a few days ago after making a bowl movement i noticed when they prolapsed they where very inflamed and large and painful, i couldn't put them back inside me. I waited until the next morning but unfortunately the couldnt go in so i had to go to a hospital.

The doctors managed to insert them back in when they applied some gel but it was painful and not easy. Then 2 days after same problem but they kept on bleeding, had to go back to the Hospital and same thing. I hope they get better more manageable soon but i doubt it.

Anyway i really want to avoid the traditional Haemorride surgery as i have read the horror stories on here about being in pain for 4-8 weeks, complications and also i cant afford to take so much time off work. Hence why i am considering the HAL/RAR Procedure, from my research it is less painfull and hypothetically you can be off work for only 48 hours. has anyone experienced this procedure? What was the pain like? Please get back to me if you have or no more about this.

Please help and give me your experiences with HAL/RAR. I reall dont want to do the Haemorride surgery

I forgot to say i believe this procedure is called the THD procedure in America.

If people can give me their experiences and tips for preparation that would be very helpful.

Dear sir,
I hope everithing went wel with your hal rar procedure. I see no feedback for you on this site, but could you give me some info how that procedure wnt for you since I am gonna do it in2 days!):