I will be seeing Dr. Kanodia for a rhinoplasty. He seems amazing, and I have read nothing but great things about his work. But before going through with this, I want to make sure about everything- good and bad- beforehand. Have all experiences been all good and no bad? Have people gone back again to him after the primary surgery because the surgery was not as expected? What were the side effects and did everyone get what they wanted in the end?

I'm really nervous, and any kind of feedback would help =).

he's gotten some poor reviews on ratemd. I personally do not think he's that stellar and more hype than anything. Yeah he did good on Ashley Simpson. But I'm not impressed with Ashley Tisdale or Jennifer Aniston's nose. If you want natural for half the price I'd check out Grigoryants in Glendale. At least he has good bedside manners compared to what ive heard about Kanodia.

WOW! just saw the site, he has horrible reviews! that means maybe stick with him? or there's always dr. nassif?

I just posted about a lady who went to Nassif to get nostril reduction and had a poor outcome. Honestly docs like Nassif, Kanodia, Toriumi...they're hype and awesome PR. And in my opinion their egos ARE SO INFLATED because of their publicity that if something goes wrong they won't wanna admit it. I've been to a well known doc for another surgery and he was so arrogant he didn't wanna deal with me when something went wrong post surgery. Now I know how important bedside manners are. I've been scouring these boards long enough to know that going to these well known docs does not guarantee you a good nose job. DEfinitely go on more consults. I would check out Grigoryants in Glendale because he does a natural nose job. Dr. David Edwin Kim in Beverly Hills does a great nose as well.

I have read a few reviews about Dr Vladimir Grigoryants. And many have positive experience with him. It seams that he has many satisfied customers. I have to agree with prodigiusflames, these celebrity doctors are really overrated. And the publicity is making them care less for many patients.

This sounds awful! Can you tell me a little more about what happened? You don't have to tell me who the doctor is but this story sounds really interesting. Can you please explain more?

From the very start he had an arrogant attitude and bad bedside manners. I didn't even see him when I woke up after my operation. I had a BA and he mumbled that they might look different post surgery because my right breast is a tad higher than my left. Well a year after my surgery my rightie had not dropped even after I took care of it, it looked like a bolt on nearly reaching my neck. My left was starting to look oddly shaped and fake as well. For every checkup I would drive close to an hour out of my way and he would come in the room for .000009 seconds give them a little tap say something like "LOOKS GREAT!!!" and then bail. Finally I confronted him and a nurse about how they looked which was obviously unsatisfactory. He responded by saying "it's a catch 22, if I go in it and fix it the right will drop a lot lower and end up with a funny looking crease". He also didn't even want to bother with my leftie just my ugly right breast. I was so overwhelmed by that lousy option that I started crying. On cue he and the nurse bolted from the room. I asked his bimbo receptionists for an email addy so I can email him questions about the revision considering i was too busy crying to ask. They said that he is "great with email". Well I emailed him a few legitimate questions and he read it that morning (we both have AOL I can check). He never bothered to respond. So do you think I wanted this guy to slice me back open???? uhhhhh no. I went to another doctor in Beverly Hills (Kim) and now i know i made the smartest choice by going to someone else for my revision. I also know it's important that your doc doesn't have a stick up his ass and has nice bedside manners cuz of the possibility of complications.

I am really sorry to hear that the doctor that you went to was such a jerk, prodigiousflames. It sounds to me like he had really botched the surgery but didn't want to own up to it for malpractice. Did you happen to sue him for the first surgery? I think I definitely would (presuming I was getting a BA ;-)) I don't think someone should be sued over everything, but that sounds like a pretty serious case.

I just had rhinoplasty done with Dr. Grigoryants.....his work is beyond stellar and needless to say I am ecstatic with the results. This man is a real artist.

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Grigoryants last week. It went so smoothly and there was barely any pain. All bruising was gone within a few days and the results are already phenomenal! He is a great surgeon who genuinely cares about his patients.

I know that this is an old thread, but I had my surgery done by him as well as know a few others that have.  No one will know that you've had anything done unless you tell them.  There is no scar because he works miraculously from the inside.  If you look at yourself straight in the mirror, there is slight change but nothing shocking that makes you feel you've made a mistake as some with a slope or drastically changed know feel.  However, from the side, you finally won't be embarrassed to have your picture taken from the "wrong" angle.  

He has terrible bedside manner.  He is very arrogant.  He will talk down to you.  He does not want to hear your input on what he could do wrong.  However, you are not paying to like him.  You are paying to love his work, and I do.  

I've heard mixed experiences about his aftercare.  In my case, everything turned out well enough I was happy, so I didn't want to fly back to experience more of his negative personality.  My friend that was pretty in a different way said he would not stop calling her to check on her after care.  Another fly on a jet a couple days after surgery and found that it healed crooked.  He was not happy about it, gave her grief, but she still argued to have it corrected.  He did it for free, as agreed before the initial surgery.  He did, and it is the best I've seen of his work.  Another loves him and his pampering so much that she flies down every few months for her botox, too.  

I think he is worth the money for rhinoplasty.  He is so high profile that he cannot afford to mess up.  If he were to and not correct it, one could sell the story to a tabloid.  He needs to be god and would not let it happen that way.  It is your face, why risk messing it up?  He pulled Ashley Simpson's miracle.  

Oh, and the lady I know that went to Nassif is thrilled. It looks wonderful, except that she has the telltale line below her nostril that you can see if you look closely.

Dr Grigoryants is great. He charged less than what BH docs quoted me. His results are much better than what I could find. My nose came out really good.

what did you get done by him & around how much does he charge if you dont mind me asking?

I know this is an older post, thats why I am contacting you. I have rhino scheduled with Dr. G in sept and my biggest fear is collapse down the road and the structural integrity of the nose. Are you still happy with the procedure? have you heard of any issues like this?