hi, i am a 16 year old girl who has gone to almost 25 doctors in a 2 1/2 year period. i have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, asthma, gurd, insomnia, polycystic ovarys and a perfect combo of a.d.d. and o.c.d. but nothing has been linked to my symptoms that have controled my life for the past 2 1/2 years. my symptoms started when i had an ACL repair that took a turn for the worse. it took me nearly a year to recover to where i could walk on my own and still not fully recovered becuase within 6 weeks post-surgery i had broken my ankle, got into a car accident, my surgical-screw was not desolving and was begining to bulge, dropping a total of 50 pounds and contracting mono. the contracting mono part is wat every doctor has been linking my symptoms to becuase i went untreated for 6 months. my old doctor labeling my sickness as bronchitious (sp???), flu, torticallious and finally i was called "crazy" and my mom was told i needed to be under a phsyc. eval. soon after my symptoms became worse and new syptoms were worsening. my symptoms included:

extreme fatigue, pain in the up body, weakness of muscles, stiffening of muscles, naesusa, weight gain (almost doubled in weight in a year), severe mood swings, spazms, red blotchy skin, enlarged puples, unstedy gait, headaches, hot flashes, racing heart (my resting heart rate usually around 113-120), increased tighter count, easy bruising, apetite loose, blood in urine, consistent fever, insomnia, migraines, tightness of chest, shortness of breathe, feeling and sound of sand or small gravel being poured down the center of my spine and increased blood pressure.

we have ruled out lupos, ebv, chronic fatigue syndrome. please this is ruling my life and i am so tired of feeling like this. i have been pretty much kicked out of 3 schools becuase of absence do to illness. i will have to take a 5th year of highschool and right now i am considering dropping out. i have had to give up alot of things i love for this . . . i wanna take control of my life . . . but inorder to do that i need to find out wat is wrong and treat it.