Hello, I'm a 17 year old female and i've been experiencing some wierd symptoms. I feel as though my body is so tired i cannot even move, and no matter how long i rest it doesn't help. I get pounding headaches and they don't stop and i also get dizzy a lot. My lymph nodes have also been swollen. Yesterday i went for a run and i was very noxious, dizzy and my lymph nodes swelled right up. I've been feeling this way for about a week, any ideas?

Do you know anyone with mono? At your age with those symptoms, it's fully possible that you could have mono. Those are not normal symptoms though so I think it's a good idea to see a doctor as soon as possible. If it's not mono then they can at least do something else for you and help you with your symptoms. If it is mono, it will take a bit longer for you to recover and they won't be able to do much for you, but you will at least know what the issue is and receive some treatment. Good luck to you.