Hey guys, I'm 13 years old and I have well...itchy testicals. It's the worst on the sides (by my legs) and the back of my sack. It's worst when I'm sitting or standing still....They itch so bad it almost hurts. Because I can't sit still, it sucks to be on like long cramped car rides and stuff...please help!!! (it's been like this for probably a year, a year and 1/2) Thanks

anybody? this has been on here forever, and there's still no replys..=(

Well, if it is that discomforting, why dont you go to the Dr ? Are you going to sit for the next 20 years going "nuts" ? Do you have a rash? do you sweat down there alot? It could be dry skin, it could a rash, it could be because you seat down there. try some baby power, and see if that works, if it doesnt, tell your parents and go see a Dr. Something is obviously irratating the skin.

Is it red, and rash looking? is skin peeling off in dry flakes? dont sit there and suffer. try baby power ( ever hear of diaper rash ? bet you had it when you were a baby). is your underwear too tight, or pants?

Arre you sexually active? Do you have pubic hair? If you are sexually active and have pubic hair, it could be that you have body lice. if you are active, and have pubic hair, lice, or "crabs" would feel like that. You could get crabs from a toilet seat also, but they geberally like hair to live in, so if you have none, you would see them. If you have hair, and been sexually active, or not, it is possible you picked up body lice, or crabs somewhere. If that's the case , there is a medicated shampoo you can get over the counter at the drug store. One brand name is RID. follow the directions on the box exactly, and you would need to treat your clothes and bedding.

But dont sit there miserable, try these 2 things, and if they dont work, go see a dr.

that used to happen to me.

By any chance did you masterbate with soap and didnt wash it off? I did that once and I will never do it again. The treatment is cortizone cream.

been there, done that...so have many other guys around your age....wanna know what it is? puibs are growing:P it gets itchy as sh*t for a while...give it a while and if it get really bad or last really long...it doesn't hurt to talk to a dr about it..

hi there i have the same situation i am 34 and mine has been doing it for about 3 yrs now it could be the laundry powder or liquid you are using i have changed mine and it has eased of now i hope this helps

I had this problem and I battled with it for years. You should use an antifungal powder on a regular basis. I use it a couple of times a day. I have used Sanafitil and Zeeabsorb. Both are good. Believe me I had the same problem and I used every cream known to man, but the powder did the trick. My doctor also told me that you cannot build up a tolerance to powder unlike creams.

I had an older man tell me years ago corn starch was like powered silk :-) he was so right! Haven't tried any thing else except that cortizone cream it also works

absorbine jr. ... burns at first but relieving !

it could be that you sweat a lot down there that makes it itchy. see there could be a lot of reason for this so you need to sort out the root cause of the problem. consult your doctor for medications.

shadow93 wrote:

:cry:
could be a fungal infection.go see your doctor and dont worry as he or she have seen it all.good luck.

Hey mate I know this is old and u might not see this but I'm 16 now and have the problem you had....did u find a cure ?

get your hand down there and give them a good scratch if that dont work have a good wank