Hello, a few weeks ago I found a tick in my pubic hair. I didn't know for sure it was a tick but it seemed way bigger than anything else. I am 15 years old and a virgin so I don't see how I can get crabs. After I removed the tick I shaved my pubic hair because I was freaked out. It is now a full week since this happened and my balls are kinda itchy. I have red bumps but that is probably just from shaving. It is not terrible itching like how others describe crabs but still annoying. I haven't seen an actual crab in my pubic hair yet but I am still very freaked out. Is this crabs or is my mind playing games?

Games. After shaving itchies. Crabs look like actual crabs. Tick looks nothing the same. And you can get crabs without sex or contact with someone else btw. They can be in an infected bed, clothes, even soft furniture if someone who has them has been sitting there naked. They can stick to any hair not just genital area, jsyk.

Just to add...shaving was smart as a just in case. But if it were crabs youd need to hot hot wash n hot hot dry all cloths n bedding youve been in contact with.