Hello! I have looked all over but I cannot find any answers.

I have never had sex or unprotected sex but I have received a blowjob (almost a year ago) and hand jobs (awhile ago, and one after the very start of this problem (about a week ago))

There are four, dark-pink bumps on my scrotum.The smallest being 1/2 cenimeter and the biggest being about 1 1/2-2 centimeters. They lay over the skin and are not crust, do not peel, do not puss, and do itch a bit. My entire thighs have been itching, to be exact. I have been putting lotion on in case it is dry skin and it seems to help a little bit.

I shaved them about a week ago. That is when I noticed the first and the others came after that but it doesn't seem like an ingrown hair because that usually pusses. There is another one on my shaft.

ON the very tip of my penis there are about ten tiny, tiny red dots that don't itch or really stand out but they are visible and we not always there.

I do not feel it is herpes. I have no idea what it is. I wonder if they are just bug bites, but they haven't really gone down in a weeks times. I'm worried. Any advice? (also I don't see any crabs so i doubt it's crabs)

Thank you so much!

man. i have been all over the internet for weeks and still no answer. i have also been to the doctor twice! first she said it was bed bugs but my wife isnt getting bit in the same bed and than she gave me some medicine and said it was impetago. that didnt work at all....if i dont itch these bumps they go down but never completely away. she gave me cream used on ezcema and that just keeps the itching down but they keep popping up other places. the fact that they do that made her think they could be hives but usually hives will dissapear from one place and come up somewhere else. these just come up in new places and not go away in the old ones. i have a few on my penis head, small but visible. more on my butt cheeks (inner area and some on cheek) than any were else. my inner thighs have some there. i actually got 2 on the arch of my foot that itch today. a few on my quads and some on hips. than i get them on my scrotum. they go down for a bit and come back. i just got 3 more on scrotum today and than a few on lower stomach pubic area. i have had one on my arm and one on my wrist. its driving  me nuts. they just itch and are redish pink. but they dont puss at all. when i itch them they raise and actually get kinda hard on my butt were it feels like a bug bite almost. have you had any luck finding out a cure? please help if you have. i would appreciate it. if i find out what it is i will post immediately

Hey man,

I have a very similar issue at the moment. Did you ever find out what was causing this? How did you get rid of it?

Many Thanks

I have the exact same problems please post if you find any answers

it sounds like what i had in my teens and was diagnosed as the itch.was given some kind of lotion it worked,For somewhile after when i use to overheat my whole body felt like it was itchy.ok now .

Hi, i have the same EXACT issues, the scrotum, the wrist, the thighs, the buttocks, and itchy beyond belief, when i don't scratch they go down but not away. i am wondering if your have found anything that works. PLEASE i am like dying here. I have no idea what it is, and don't feeling like taking a trip to the doc, as my insurance isn't ready yet. Please please anyone know a cure?

I also have exact same problem. Please any answers? Only went to dr once, and he said herpes.  But the test came back negative... Pretty high false negative rate though

Its scabies. A mite that prety much digs under your skinn and just breeds. The itchy bumps are the fecies an eggs and dead mites. I had this n it was horrible. Go to tbe chemist n look at the head lice creams. There should be a scabie lotion there.

Give a try to sertakon cream, it may help
!