IM 19 years old female . who exercise daily ,I have ptsd and GAD and ive been fine lately for the past few months with NO anxiety symptoms , ALTHOUGH i have been worrying alot and stressing ! Now all of a sudden BOOM i have this shortness of breath again but it gets worse when i walk outside like when ever i go walking outside i cant breath and its really scary the inside of my chest feels really strange thats scary also !!!! I walk everyday long distant and short distant its really good exercise for me ive never had a problem !!!! but for the past two days all of a sudden i struggle to breath when i walk??? HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE WHO HAS ANXIETY ?? but when i am in the house its not that bad im scared i might die :( IM SCARED i might have heart failure or a pulmanary embulism ( spell check) i also been having really bad death anxiety lately ... im just so scared :( i jst would like to hear other peoples story and see if they ever had this too, could this all be anxiety ?

This Is how i am and i'm only 14. I told my mother but she's not doing nothing. Today my mother has been having run up and down the stairs and shortness of breathing has been happening.

You're too young that you should have that. I realize its been a year since you posted this. I have the same problems you have. I'm 64 years old I'm seeing a doctor this week. Hope you feel better by now.