I need some info regarding brain blood vessels or more precisely if damaged brain blood vessels could cause the condition called aneurysm. The fact is that my dad has been diagnosed with aneurysm a long time ago so now I wonder what is the role of brain blood vessels and what does have to the with aneurysm and is it possible living with this condition whole life?

Well you see it is possible for it may easily be that your dad developed aneurysm long time ago maybe even when he was young. Anyway whenever brain blood vessels are obstructed that is an alarm condition in your dad's case those brain blood vessels are of less elasticity than usual so one day it may easily happen those brain blood vessels blow up causing the blood to spread all around the brain –this is the usual consequence of aneurysm so I don't know is your dad treated at all but it is obvious he needs some special treatment that would make his brain blood vessels more elastic and make them even more relaxed for you know whatever condition brain blood vessels related than some serious precautions must be undertaken-for brain blood vessels are not to joke with for whenever they are damaged the person risk some sort of a brain attack such as stroke.