I had a labor 9 months ago and ever since my both legs are covered by the capillaries and I have started to think that I should try with some exercise but I don't know what is the connection between blood vessels and exercise in sense-could I do exercise with such blood vessels for it is not just like I have capillaries but I also have an ugly big vein on the lower part of my right leg and sometimes it even become reddish and swelled. What do you know about blood vessels and exercise, do you think I could be doing some exercise or I should consult my doc first?

It is always better to get some professional advice even when you don't have any specific reason so if you ask me it is better first to go and check your hearth condition such as hearth rate and even your blood vessels condition for if there is any blood clotting in your organism I don't think you should be exercising. But generally blood vessels and exercise are very connected in sense that whenever exercising than your blood vessels widens and so are getting more oxygen passing it into other organs but first of all that blood full of oxygen goes to your muscles feeding them. So you and your blood vessels would only benefit from exercising but take care of that vein you have for if it is inflamed or if there is some blood clotting than you should go check it out and have some control done before starting with exercise.