A friend of mine told me new "recipe" for my mouth dryness. I will tell you what kind of recipe I get and will ask you about your opinion. If someone has already tried this please write me about your experience. It would be helpful to me. The story goes like this: I am suffering from sjogren's syndrome and have problem with dryness. My mouth, eyes, skin, everything is dry. Will chewing gum and drinking water help with mouth dryness in sjogrens?

I got the same recipe like you. When I got it, I decide that it can not do any harm so, I tried it. I was very surprised because the effects were excellent. I know that my achievements are not big for mankind but was for me. That kind of moisture I have not felt for some time. I was using chewing gums without sugar and drank a lot of water and was satisfied. My dentist said that my "cure" for mouth dryness is excellent.

Hello
I too have been doagnosed with Primary Sjogrens and wold be interested in anything that would help with my dry mouth and stop me from drinking gallons of water a day!!

Chewing gum is good, I like Eclipse.
Drinking water does not make me less dry.
For toothpaste I switched to Crest Childrens and I am less dry than with other regular stuff. Biotene DOES NOT WORK.
Found New mouth spray MedOral, no RX required. Order on line Very Good. I use at bedtime, then I can sleep rather than cough because I am dry.
A new Rx for Numoisyn is helpful.
Eating watermelon and other melon helps too.
SF