is there a illness that will cause the your eye lids to feel heavy

Celebrity
Is this the only thing you’re feeling?

I am having troubles sleeping and I also feel heavy eyelids but not only that. I am terribly tired and lethargic but I can’t sleep. When I do manage to get some sleep, when I wake up I have the heavy feeling and I can’t seem to put my mind to opening my eyes.

Do you have any similar problems?

My eye lids were so “heavy” when I experience symptoms of dry eye syndrome.
However, these are not the only symptoms I experience. I also have the burning sensations in the eyes, as well as the itchiness.
Besides the eyes, I experience problems down there. My genitals also get dry and sometimes I can’t have an intercourse because it hurts. However, I don’t think that this happens to everybody with dry eye syndrome.

Do you have any other symptoms besides the heavy eyelids? Are you getting enough sleep or have any problems?

i also having similar problem, and i found my skin above eye looks very dry, i be trying to put some eye contour gel, hoping it will improve the skin :-)

I also have been having the same problem, especially in the morning. I wake up, but I have to use my fingers to open my eyelids as if my muscles are not working to open my eyes! My eyes are also red. During the day, they feel a little heavy.

my eye lids are getting heavy. not regularly but some times. in some days these are heavy for 2-3 days. smoking cigrate makes them more heavy. dry eye drop treatment has made no result

You should take few drops of balck seed oil every day that will help.

if you people really have these symptoms I think you should go to a doctor. Dryness of eyes can be measured objectively at your family doctors office. It could be you're suffering from Sjøgrens disease or numerous other diseases.

There is a chance that due to body heat , the hair gel or hair cream or hair oil seeps through tiny pores in the skin and reaches your forehead and then your eye lids where they stay put. This adds heaviness to the eye lids. Try not using viscous substance on head and your eyes wont feel tired. Well this was reason in my case atleast.