Hello, I was diagnosed with Sjorgen’s syndrome 10 years ago. I have 12 years old daughter. I worked full time for a medical corporation. Nine months ago when I was proclaimed as disable. I’ve told my doctor that I am tired all the time and sick a lot, so he said that is the best that I stop working. I have been on methotrexate and prednisone but too many side effects occurred so I decided to stop with therapy. I have never met anyone with Sjorgen’s syndrome and would really like to.

I have been suffering with fatigue, headaches, and pins and needles with numbness to hands and feet, aching muscles and joint pains for 4 yrs. I past 1.5 there was also dryness of the eyes and mouth. I am finding the dry mouth a real problem. I did some research and it seems that all my symptoms fit with Sjorgen’s syndrome. I would like to meet someone with this disease to talk to.

I have had Sjogrens for years now. I take Fish Oil for dry eyes. Prescription Evoxac for dry mouth. Restasis eye drops. Tear duct plugs. Optive lubricant eye drops.