Hi, folks. My friend was diagnosed with nocardiosis yesterday and he was recommended to take amycacine. I would really want to know the standard dosage for this drug considering treating this disease. I would really be grateful for this piece of info. Thank you in advance for all your replies related to this topic.

Hi, there. Nocardiosis is usually provoked by weakened immune system. Your friend should also do something about that. I really cannot tell you how much dosage of amicacine is recommended for nocardiosis. Hasn’t his doctor told him this? It is really a question for an expert. If you find out something, please let me know. I am interested in this. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hello, everyone. It is strange that he wasn’t recommended sulfonamides. Those are usually antibiotics that are first recommended. However, I know that if a patient does not show a good response, then he receives some other. I also cannot help you with the dosage. It is really a question for an expert. I hope someone could answer. Your friend should get back to the doctor’s office and ask. It would be the best solution. Bye!