My upper left eye lid has been twitching for 2 weeks. Today I noticed while puckering to kiss my dog it pulled my eye lid. What does this mean?

There are many reasons for eye twitching. Some of them are stress, tiredness, eye strain, caffeine, alcohol, dry eyes and different types of allergies. Any of these can cause eye twitching so if you know that you were overreacting with some of these you should avoid it.

There is one more thing which can cause eye twitching but it is a folk tale which my grandmother used to tell me. If your eye is twitching for several days it means that you are going to see someone you love. If it is left eye it is going to be a female and if it is a right eye it is going to be a man. And that person is going to make you smile. Few times something like this really happened so I believe in this folk tale. 

Other from this if the twitching continues maybe it would be wise to consult your doctor and see if there is some medical issue you should resolve. But if you met someone who made you smile share with us.     

Did your twitch come on only when puckering your lips or did it twitch regardless?