I was on camping with my friends last week and now I think some bug bit me. I don’t’ know what it could be but I’ve noticed that my eyes are numbed alike these days. I have some weird black something under my skin on the inside of my upper hand. And the area around is pretty much hard and shingles and it itches too. So could this be a bug bite or what?

Usually being bitted by a bug is no big deal. But if you were bitted from a tick than you really need to run to your doctor and get that bug out of your body. I was bitted by a tick few years ago and that’s when I get to know how bug bite might be serious sometimes. I ignored at first those symptoms but when I finally got the bullseye rash I went to see my doc and he suspected that I was bitten by a tick. And this is not a joke because for the tick bite you may get yourself in a serious risk of getting Lyme disease that needs to be treated on time. For if it stays untreated it may penetrate into your central nervous system and it’s never a good thing of course so I would advice you to see your medical doctor and for the Lyme disease is often misdiagnosed you better do some special blood test just to check out if you had earned this bacteria. Oh and don’t forget this Lyme disease is transmittable meaning that if you’ve been bitted by a tick you may pass it to the persons around you. So be careful with this and go see a doc as soon as possible.