Hi! I have Facial Neuralgia. doctor prescribed me some antidepressant, but that medication didn’t help me at all. Tell me everything you know about treatment.
Is there some alternative treatment of facial neuralgia/

Hi! Various drugs are usually the first line of treatment for facial neuralgias. Anticonvulsants and antidepressants are routinely given for Facial Neuralgia. Various other drugs have also been used for individual facial neuralgia cases. If drugs do not help or the side effects are too severe, there are several different surgical options available. Each surgical option has its advantages and disadvantages. Alternative treatments contain a wide variety of treatments that are usually not mentioned in the more rigorous literature, but are nevertheless commonly used. Some of the treatments deal with the side effects of facial neuralgias rather than the condition itself. So, my advice is treatment with medications, my changed me three times before he give mi drug which help me to control facial neuralgia.