Hi i am 20 years of age and for the pass two years ive been having pain under my left arm. i believed what caused it was smoking cigarettes and marijuana more so the marijuana is what made it very hard for me to even move my arm. I stopped but not cigarettes. but threw out the year it was fine. Until i smoked marijuana again for a few days. i had some kind of panic attack and i felt like i was going to have a heart attack or somthing my chest went completely numb i could not breath etc. after i quit smoking cigarettes and obviously marijuana. its been 3 weeks since i had my last cigarettes but i still go out to drink and i usually get very drunk. im sorry but i must tell you everything for some closure for myself. pains came back after i smoked that weed 3 weeks ago. i get arm pains tingling sharp in my left arm down to my forearms sometimes both arms.. fingers tingle and sore .. chest pains, even somtimes i get a sharp pain in my leg... it becomes very bad if i even have a glass of wine or beer.. i no i should stop drinking but should i go see a doctor and see what is really going on?? please someone tell me what i should do... i have no one to really speak to ive been traveling all over australia at the momment so i just live in a hostel. thank you

i have the same kind of problem man . ike pain in my chest and right arm down to the fingers its been happening loads and im quite worried and i do drink loads like im 20 years old but serious if you get any info on thi si would appreciate this its doing my head in

I have the same thing i dont drink but i do smoke ciggs and only smoke weed at night not alot just 1 a night b4 bed

I know this is very old thread but I wonder if you were ever diagnosed with anything or if anyone else has anything to add. I've also been experiencing the symptoms the OP described to a T. I first went to the ER with chest pains a year ago and was sent home. I know nothing more today than I did then. I'm a male and only 22 and would like to know what the hell is going on with me. I also agree cigarettes made the pain worse so I finally quit them and pot used to make the pains so bad to the point where I'd have a panic attack about it, but those days are long gone. I get leg cramps all the time and am worried I'm starting to feel the tingling in my right fingers. Every doctor I've seen so far has been useless though all test came back as fine.

It's anxiety/panic attack it's a side effect from smoking. Not everyone reacts the same.