Ok so I smoked pot a week ago. I probably have smoke about 20 times in my life...I have also gone periods without any smoking....so for the most part I am used to the symptoms.

The problem is I have been feel dizzy and kind of in this head space for about a week since smoking pot and this has never happened before. Usually the day after I smoke pot I feel kind of weird and out of it...but this has lasted for a week and I don't know whats going on.

The last time I felt dizzy for an extended period of time I got a panic attack which was extremely scary. I think I had the panic attack when I was around 17 and I don't remember if I even  smoked pot back then...so I don't know if that was related to pot or just plain anxiety

Also I just stoped taking my antidepressants a couple of weeks ago. The doctor said it was okay for me to get off my medicine because I was at a low dosage anyway.

I also have high stress levels sometimes due to college as well

So why am I feeling dizzy/ tired  and out of it all the time? Is it related to the pot or my antidepressants...or do I have some messed up medical condition going on??

Plz help.

Dizziness and anxiety/stress come and go together. It was probably triggered by smoking weed. It is not uncommon for symptoms (dizziness) that you experienced in the past to come back when stressed and/or scared. Therefore stay away from pot and you will slowly feel better. Don't be scared by the dizziness, it is all coming from your mind. Laugh at it and don't let it stop you from what you want to do. Believe me, I have been there, it was the solution for me to get rid of it. I even dared my mind to give it its best shot. In a matter of weeks all symptoms dissappeared.

To be completely sure, contact your GP about it. I put money on it that he/she agrees with my view on this. Search google for "anduar ppd.pdf". Click the first result and load the link in the second post. It's an article called psychophysical dizziness syndrome and it explains the cycle you are in and how to get out of it...

good luck!

ok thank u!

Did you get better??

I still feel dizzy (my body seems to be balancing all the time) after smoking almost 2 weeks ago! :(

I feel the same way. I smoked like over a week ago .. And after that day all I've been feeling 24/7 is dizzyness .. Lightheadedness .. All of that is making me nauchious & all I keep doing is eating to make the dizzyness go away but it's not helping me at all. I'm really worried that ill be stuck like this forever too ! I sleep for hours & even after that I'm still tired & lazy .. I also have dealt with anxiety and panic attacks in the past & have had panic attacks .. I hope this dizziness goes away. It's hard even todo your daily tasks like school and work.

THC (the main ingredient of the plant) has a huge half-life. That means it stays in the body for weeks.

Be patient, THC causes anxiety while it is in the body. It induces stress. For anxious people and people with high IQ (too much thoughts) the symptoms are more noticeable.

Why are you even smoking it.

Thanks man am 18 and it was my first time a week ago an stilk feeling dizzy but this is certainly a great help

Your not still dizzy from smoking pot a week ago, try a xanax it’ll calm you down