I'm a seventeen year old male and i have anxiety problems and attacks. I was wondering if the stress from attacks can cause an heart attack or death. Or if an anxiety attack can cause you to die? Sometimes i have trouble breathing durign an attack and if I'm alone i fear soemthing bad will happen and theat gets it started up again or makes it worse. can someone inform me if I can die from an attack.

It's very unlikely.

Worst case, you may pass out. Once you do, your body will recover.

Thanks Medic-Dan, you took some of it off my chest. Is there anyhing that can harm me about anxiety attacks. I go on a check up for it in a month but I wanted to know some info before then.

Assuming you are in good physical health, then it is unlikely anything bad will happen. Feeling that you can't breath occurs often during an anxiety or panic attack. You may get tingly hands or fingers and even pass out. It's a reaction to the change in oxygen and carbon dioxide balance in your blood stream as a result of hyperventilating.

Anxiety attacks are not usually a result of a physical issue. Sometimes, especially when you're young, these things happen. The body fears that something bad will happen and that feeling escalates out of control. It can manifest itself in physical symptoms.

Starting with a checkup is a good idea though, just to rule things out.

Hang in there guest, I've been there. You will get past this.

If you worry too much you could cause more anxiety. Just accept it and wait for it too pass.. :)