Hi. I can`t control my 7 year old, as if he has will stronger than my own. I don`t know what to do. He just won`t listen. Yesterday I told him that he can`t go to the movies because it was too late for him. He was like mad and we went to see the movie. What to do? How can you control your own kids?

Hi. You need to be an authority. Your kid doesn`t need a friend, or a slave in the house. He needs his Mom and Dad to do whatever they need to do. If you let him take the control it will become impossible in the near future to tell him anything. Your kid can`t develop his personality if he doesn`t have a role model. You just have to be stronger and firmer when you say or do something. Your kid must be aware of your parental role.

You must set a boundry and let him know NO MEANS NO not maby or ask me again it means No