i am having lot of problems these days.For the first time i had seen craks in my groin.i thought it was jock itch.i am feeling burning sensation in the vagina,when i have sex my husband says he is feeling to hot.i went to doctor and she told every thing is clean . but i went to her when i am not having any cracks ,when i told her she gave me vaginal creams.i am having this from cracks in march 2006.after in aprill,and lostly in june.now i can't see any cuts or cracks.But i some time i feel vaginal burning like a heat sensation.i am planning for baby.soon after my marriage i got pregnant.but i went for abortion,as my husband dont want childrens immediately .now as i am planning for childrens,i went to doctor
doctor checked and told every thing is okay.i stopped family planning from 4 months.but i am not concieving .some times i feel stomach nausea,chest burning ....with all these i am restless.feeling very distress can any one help me .purely we r not having any extra marital affairs.can any one help me by u r valuable suggestions

i have checked 3 times from prega news and it showed negative but my date is not coming its 15 days late and i have taken ipill immediately after sex..plz rply