Hi! For a time now I have been reading about schizofrenia and getting information about this disorder. One of my relatives had this problem, so I have fear that I might get ill from schizofrenia. I am always reviewing my behavior in search of some symptoms. Is this kind of behavior mentally alright and if not what should I so.

Hello! It is quite normal for you to think about your health, but your case seems a little bit troubled. Sometimes obsessive thinking can cause some disorder. For example, there are some studies that show that fear of cancer can be one of the factors for causing the illness itself. Too much fear is a quite of stress for your organism. You should visit your doctor to speak with him about your fear, and about the facts that can caused by fear. There is no need for anticipating something when there are no symptoms of it.