hi, i'm 18 year old. i'm having a problem for past two years. i'm feeling suffocate while talking to friends or anyone and sometimes i get too nerveous. When i narrate sometimes to a friend or anyone else after some seconds i feel my stomach tight, i start suffocating and i feel my head being heavy. This is troubling a lot. Recently i went to visit a doctor. He diagnosed my heart beats and blood pressure but he said that all is normal. I'm feeling very uncomfortable because of this. Can someone please reply me because i don't know what it really is and i too scared!!

Well, I am not a doctor so I can't be of that much help, but since you say that you feel a tight stomach when you are talking, one thing that sprang to mind that I wanted to mention is that you could maybe have a hiatal hernia? That also causes heartburn and hiccups in most people who have it. I'm mentioning this because my grandma had one (it was operated) and the symptoms you mention sound similar to what she had. This would not be diagnosed by just checking your heart and blood pressure. Go back to the doctor again and ask for a more thorough examination. 

Have you considered doing any exploring around chakras? It sounds like your solar plexis is blocked, when you say you feel anxious and out of breath is a sign. Perhaps relaxing lay down and gently breath into this area putting your hand on the area that is bothering you for about 20 minutes.