Okay so i need some answers here . I am just finishing my first year in college and at times throughout the year i havent felt 100%. So i seem like a very bubbly happy lad who is not shy or afraid at all . But i get awkward ( they dont notice)when talking to someone and i start thinking what they might be thinking. This makes me nervous when telling stories and i will often make silly mistakes when explaining things. At pre drinks before everyone goes out i am slightly awkward in myself in crowds and sometimes feel like im being looked at. It is affecting me slightly and i would love to know what it is. I often think that people are not my biggest fan as a resyult, which is probably not true at all. It is something i would love to overcome as it is holding me back at times.

Hey there it could be a bit of social anxiety.... Before college did you have many friends or go out to parties or social events or did you mainly keep to yourself?  When you get in these situations does your heart best faster or feel like ur chest is tight or it's hard to breath?

I supoose my body becomes under a small bit of pressure , but its mainly that i am finding it hard to hold a conversation with ease , and i am nit able to express myself fully. For example i may have a story that i want to tell the lads , but i feel that i wont tell the story well or that i will mumble while explaining it. Sometimes i mumble when talking aswell and i have to repeat myself . Always when talking i try not to be awkward or lool awkward but i always feel as if people recognise my anxiety in public . I cannot be funny in public and i do not seem confident. Any views? before college i went out all the time and never really had an issue . I got on with everyone and everyone loved me. Since ive started feeling likr this i do not seem to establish the same relationships as i did with people before college . Any views?