:'( Hello everyone,
I really need some help, i was hoping i could get some advice on here. I have been suffering for couple of weeks now with continuous stomach symptoms, but the past week it just does not stop ever... I have too much gas, air wanting to come out of the stomach all the time, my stomach often feels like filled with heavy dough or other timnes it feels like it's all knotted, the air wanting to come out sometimes makes me feel like it is making my heart beat faster, and sometimes i feel like the air bubbles are stuck in my throat too. i only feel heartburn very rarely, but i do feel nauseated sometimes. I am diagnosed with anxiety and my doctor says it's all anxiety, but i am so fed up with feeling like this and don't know what to do...no antacids are helping and basically nothing i've done so far has made any difference...Please, has anyone felt like this? My friend keeps telling me i have hiatus hernia, anyone with hiatus hernia felt like this? Thank you.

Well I was diagnosed with hiatal hernia, gastritis and acid reflux. I also have anxiety and years ago I used to have bad panic attacks. But I kinda have the same problem as you. For the past year and a half I feel like air is below my throat by the chest area and I can feel my hear beating very hard... not fast... just hard. It really concerns me. I went to my regular doctor and he has no idea what I'm talking about. I also went to my doctor that I go to for my anxiety and he gave me some pills for irregular heart beats. I've been taking it for 4 days... I thought it was helping but last nite and this morning I felt the same symptoms. I feel like no one know what I'm talking about. Its terrible when you feel like there's no help for this because no one knows what you're talking about!

I know what you're talking about. I have been suffering from the EXACT same symptoms for several months now (When the air bubbles are in my throat I call them frogs). I, too, suffer from anxiety (could this possibly be related?) No one seems to be able to tell me exactly what is going on with me! If you ever hear anything please let me know!

Did you ever figure out what was wrong??? I have these same symptoms and I want to know what's going on! I'm going to a doctor soon to get it checked out, but I'd love to hear if you figured out what was going on!!

Have your Doctor check your iron levels and be screened for hemochromatosis just for knowing. You may just have GERD and need antacid. Medications can cause side affects like stomach upset and reflux. Good luck.