The last time I had sex was the first week of February - I didn't use protection and he did ejaculate inside me. We didn't use protection because we'd been having sex for the past 3 months without protection and had no problems. My boyfriend broke up with me that weekend. My period was due that Friday (the day he broke up with me) but it ended up not coming until Sunday the 6th. It lasted until that Friday or Saturday (11th-12th). I haven't had a period since then... It should've come on the 8th of March and it is now March 21st.

I did have one day where I had a little bit of brown discharge that I thought was my period, but it ended up only lasting for a day so I'm 99% sure that wasn't my period. That was around March 16. I haven't really had many pregnancy symptoms, which is why this missed period is confusing. I've never missed a period before in my life and I've been having my period since I was 12 (I'm 18 now). The only pregnancy symptoms I might have are sore nipples and a lot of headaches.

I guess my question is could I be pregnant even though I had a period last month? Should I take a HPT? I have one, but I don't want to use it unless I really should. Should I wait until a little bit after my next period would normally be due (around April 10) to take the pregnancy test, or should I take it now? Thanks.