About a week and a half ago, my boyfriend and I had sex. I've been on birth control for about 5 months now, and we always always always use a condom. It was the first time he ejaculated, and he was nervous and asked me to take a test. The condom didn't leak and it didn't break, so I said I would wait for my period, because we were pretty sure I shouldn't be worried.

My period should be starting between the 10 - 14, sometime in the evening. Saturday the 8th, I had some spotting, the way it always looks when my period arrives. So I put a pad on and went on with my day. Later that night, I went to the washroom and there was hardly any spotting at all. It was the last day I was taking my birth control, before my off week and I thought that might have something to do with the way the flow was. Today is the 9th, and there was a slight discharge when I woke up this morning, but nothing for the rest of the day.
My period is usually regular, but there isn't usually the same amount of time between cycles.

I had forgotten to take my birth control this past Thursday night, so I made sure that my Friday and Saturday pills were evenly spaced, and took the Thursday in between.

Could it have been blood from pregnancy, or is my period just messed up from the pill?