Ok so its been 28 days since my period, my period should be due on the 14th or 15th december. I'm a bit stressed becuase I had a few weeks after my period had a blood stripe on my panty. I don't know what it could mean, but can you guys tell me what could have happened? I didn't have sex with anyone, just weird dreams of someone shoving two pencils in my vag. Ok so I'm trying to not to stress just to see wether I'll bleed on the 14th or 15th. Hopefully I do.... But if not I'll wait until the 20th and see then...

I don't think a blood stripe means your pregnant....pregnancy comes with signs like nausia, fatigue, bloating, and you get hungry. Sometimes none of these signs show up but if your period is due on the 14th or 15t15rg thenmaybe you should check. BUT you culd jus be having a late month..... And anyway if you haven't had sex with anyone then pregnancy shouldn't be in your head....idk bout that weird dream tho lol. Hope you find your solution :-) and I hope this helps.h and doesn't come

So I bled a bit early and it was too little. The blood was half brown and red, It was on the 13th. I'm not sure how long it will carry on... but I'll keep track of it... In had bloating, I had nausia, I had back pains, and breasts taht are sore.... So I hope I'm not pregnant... :-)

Ok so my blood is almost black but has red with it too...