My last period was due on December 1. It's still currently a no show. My stomach is constantly bloated even though I've eliminated foods that usually cause it. I can't stand for too long otherwise I feel as if I'm going to pass out, which is affecting work since I'm in the hospitality industry. I have frequent pains in my lower abdominal region. I'm also peeing increasingly frequent, am constipated and cannot control my food cravings. I had unprotected sex and I'm not on the pill (stupid, I know) twice, once on November 18 and again on January 9. I have taken 4 HPT, since the first unprotected sex, which have come back negative, and I had a blood test on the 14 of Jan, which also came back negative.

Generally, I just feel different. The bloating...it's different to how I usually feel after eating certain foods or just before my period. I'm also getting mass breakouts on my chin.

I did have glandular fever starting on new years, could that be causing these symptoms, or could that affect my test results? Can these blood test results be wrong? OR, is it possible, that my period has been delayed because of the glandular fever, and I've become pregnant from the second unprotected sex, but it's too early for the HCG to be detected?

the condom broke with me and i took plan b. ive been bloating and peeing a lot too. my period is all screwed up from the plan b but i did have my normal period last month.. im scared im not gonna have my period this month... im not on birth control. and this bloating thing is really bothering me.. do you have any suggestions or ideas about what this is ?

cus ive had similar things to yours and youve prolly heard atleastt something..

Nope, still got nothing. And absolutely no signs of a period.

Your gestational age is calculated from the day of your last period, if you are pregnant, but the truth (as we all know) is that conception happens upon ovulation or just slightly after (the egg is viable for around 24 hours). Ovulation is usually assumed to take place around 14 days before the next period is due, but the truth is that ovulation varies quite a bit, even from woman to woman. So indeed, you may not get a positive pregnancy test on the day of your missed period if you ovulated very late that month. It is unusual though. 

Reasons for no period but negative pregnancy test can range from hormonal imbalances to stress or a medical condition like endo. 

Hi Jessica n courtney. May i know what happen then? did you get your period? or are you pregnant? I have absolutely same thing happen to me..fever, breakouts on my chin, missed period and negative pregnancy test. Really wanna know as I am planning to take provera to induce period but doc said to wait 1-2 weeks before taking the pills. My last period was a month ago. and i don't think i can wait as i cannot stand my continuous stomach bloating and harden.

I am 45. Last year would skip periods no negative side effects. This year have them every 25 days. March I missed. Didn't realize until 2 weeks ago. I am soo full and bloated and have had constant cramps for 2 weeks. Never had this happen before. I am definitely not pregnant. Just wish I would start to get rid of the bloating. I took provera years ago. Makes you climb the walls and feel so weird. Hope you are able to start on your own. Good to know other people are experiencing the same thing as I am. I am so bloated I look pregnant but am not.

Were you pregnant?