Hi. Almost all my life I had problems with overweight and just recently I started to do something about this.
I started with some mild diet and it helped me a lot in the beginning but you won’t believe what happened to me.
Supposedly, this diet consist some sugars and some artificial sweeteners and I have probably use this pills too much. So, this caused my peak of my blood sugar, not mentioning none effect what so ever on my weight.
So, I'm interested in some diet that has no sugar in it.
Any advices?

I have some informations for you.
My wife is diabetic for over than 10 years and she also had problems with overweight. She could only use some diets without sugar in them and one of them was Fibersol.
Fibersol pills are made of soluble Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C and Fiber Blend Concentrate.
As I said earlier Fibersol capsules are unflavored and free of the sweetener aspartame so you will not have any problems with controlling your blood sugar.
It is also approved for allergy sensitive individuals.
I can only say that it helped a lot to my wife and I'm sure you’ll be very happy when you start using it.