Hello. I'm trying to get my weight under control. I'm currently 180lbs, need to lose at last 15lbs. My first goal was cutting empty calories in sugar. However, I can't give up completely because I don't like the taste of certain food or drinks if they're not sweet. I have tried some of the artificial sweeteners, such as stevia but I don't like it. It tastes gross to be honest (leaves a bitter after taste). I've tried aspartame, but I'm not satisfied with it either. Some folks suggested trying monk fruit or sucralose. Apparently they are not so bad, both the taste and effect on health. I know that stevia is the best choice, but I simply can't stand its taste. Maybe if there is some alternative to stevia I might try it. What sweetener would you suggest?

Stevia is the best

You can also try Fish Oil it can really help to reduce our weight. In my research I found a CURT PEDERSEN study, that 2 grams of Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) every day for 6 weeks, can lost more than 2 lbs. of body fat. Fish Oil Supplements also decrease your appetite, it helps you stay full is that it is able to regulate the release of a chemical called serotonin. Serotonin helps to regulate your appetite and mood. This effect is also what gives fish oil its antidepressant benefits. I also believe that this benefit may also enable fish oil to stop sugar cravings.