Hi. I have some problems with overweight. All this started after my bowel operation last year in June. I had a tumor located on my small intestine and operation went well.
But, like I said, after operation I started to gain weight rapidly. So I have heard about some new 7 step diet and wonted to try it.
My friend who is diabetic also wonted to try with this diet and she wanted to know can she start with it?

I know some informations about this diet because my room made has been using it last year.
She used it and I think that the name of this 8 day program was Diet Cure, or something similar.
This program presents an 7-step program to rebalance your body chemistry and end food cravings, weight problems, and mood swings.
steps are different such as: brain chemistry imbalances, low-calorie dieting, balance unstable blood sugar and repair low thyroid function and some other.
Diabetics and pregnant or nursing mothers should not use this program before they consult their doctor.