Hi everyone, I'm new to this haha just made this account. i'm 15 years old, 6ft tall and I weigh 73 kilo's. I'm not overweight but I would just like to loose some weight and tone my stomach, legs, arms.. etc. I have been gyming for a while now (year), eating healthy on and off :-) but 5 weeks ago I started taking it really seriously and I have been running a lot and going to the gym a lot as well, and I have been eating healthy since then. I haven't had one piece of sugar or chocolate or cookies or any bad sh*t like that. I drink about 3 litres of water a day. I have breakfast every morning and I get 8 hours of sleep every night. For breakfast I have futurelife (I live in south africa lol so idk if it exists anywhere else) then 3 hours later i'll have some fruit, 2 hours later i'll have some yogurt with muesli or spelt bread and then have another small little snack when I come home from school, then for supper i'll have chicken with salad or meat, veggies.. all that healthy stuff. BUT I'M NOT LOOSING WEIGHT OMG OMG OMG LIKE WHAT AM I DOING WRONG SOMEONE PLEASE HELP thank you thank you thank you. btw when I run, I run 6-9K's (outside) and when I go to the gym I first do cardio for 40 minutes (first running for 20 minutes which burns 250 calories and then level 7 on incline level 15 which also burns 250 in 20 minutes) then I do like plank, crunches, weights. bla bla blaaaaa

From the sounds of it, you shouldn't need to lose any more weight.  Your weight is proportionate to your height.  What you really is to develop your muscle tone more so.  I am not sure what your body really looks like but you should do more targeted exercise. Maybe you can do specific abdominal exercises to tighten your stomach muscles.  Weight training that stimulates your leg and arm muscles will be beneficial in toning those areas.  Eating more portions of protein encourages muscle building.  You can google what your protein requirements would be for a person of your stature that is working out to add muscle.

1. Stop eating all simple carbs, such as flour, sugar, starchy vegetables like potatoes, and most grains. These foods cause blood sugar to spike and the pancreas to release insulin to turn all that excess sugar into fat. Cutting out these foods is one of the most important things you can do to lose weight fast.

2. Eat lots of fiber and green salad vegetables. Fiber will keep your stomach fuller longer, keeping the hunger pangs at bay. A diet that keeps you hungry all the time is not one that you will stick with for very long, no matter how fast the pounds come off at first. Eating lots of fiber and vegetables will also help stabilize your blood sugar, which eliminates the highs and lows following eating.

3. Drink lots of water and only water. Unsweetened tea and decaf black coffee are also permissible, but you will not lose weight fast if you are drinking hidden calories such as the sugar in soda pop or the cream in fancy coffee.

4. Eat plenty of fish, free range eggs and grass fed meat. Fat is not necessarily bad for you, but, like anything else, can be trouble when taken in excess. Aim for as many omega 3 fatty acids as possible, which are plentiful in things like wild salmon and grass fed bison, as opposed to the saturated fats and omega 6s, which make up most of the fat in regular ground beef.

5. Use artificial sweeteners very sparingly, and only to curb the cravings for high-sugar alternatives. Stevia is a natural sweetener that does not affect blood sugar levels, and frequently comes packed with fiber. You can't lose weight fast and eat a diet packed with sweets, but just a little now and then can be permissible.

6. Exercise, exercise, exercise. The only way to make your body healthier is to give it a lot of attention, and that means frequent workouts. The importance of exercise absolutely cannot be understated. Not only will it help you naturally lose weight fast, but it will give you strength and stamina you never had before and improve overall health. Cardio will get your heart rate up and burn lots of calories while you are exercising, and weight training will improve overall strength and endurance, as well as burn more calories while you are at rest.