Hey,
I would like to know what fibroid tumors are, what are their symptoms and in which age group can fibroid tumors be found. I would really appreciate the answer as soon as possible!!!

Fibroid tumors are usually benign, which means they are non/cancerous. Most often they are found in the uterus of women, but occasionally can develop on other organs, that contain smooth tissue. Women in age group 30, 40 are the risk group. There are no symptoms for fibroid tumors (because they are slowly growing), regular check ups with accoucheur help detect fibroid tumors.

? Not to complicate things or contadict what you have wrote. But I have been suffering with fibroid tumors for about 10 years. And I tell you that every person is different. I am a african american female, age 32, and I am going through hell. Some have no symtoms, that's true, but some do. It depends on the body chemistry I guess. 8-|

Did you find help for fibroid tumors? I just turned 50 (haven't gone through menopause yet) and was advised by my doctor that my uterus is the size of a 3 1/2 month pregnant woman. Dr. thinks it might be fibroid tumors. I'm having an utlrasound in two weeks. In the meantime I'm very nervous. Anyone out there my age with same diagnosis? I would appreciate any input. Thanks.

Yes mam, I have the. I am fifty as well. I stopped having periods a year ago. I am guessing menopause is here. My fibroids causes my low back pain I am sure of it.

Hey d Fox its abbiegirl3 again. Just wanted to check with you and tell you to be prepared that the dr. will probably advise you to just let them go if you are not having any really bad problems with them. I go to the gyno on Friday to get my regular yearly exam. I guess I will find out then how much they have grown.