My OB has informed me that I have several uterine fibroid tumors. She says that this is a condition that can interfere with pregnancy on occasions, though not always - people with uterine fibroid tumors have been known to have uncomplicated pregnancies as well. Still, before I attempt to get pregnant, I want to treat these fibroid tumors, and I prefer a natural treatment to surgical intervention, which can cause its own complications during pregnancy later on. Can you provide me with any advice?

Please bear in mind that I am not a herbalist or an expert, so take my comments for what they are worth. I would look at fibroid tumors in the context of the whole body. Sometimes, when your immune systems improves and your overall health is in balance, fibroid tumors will go away on their own. There are many things that you can do to make that happen. First of all, make sure that your nutrition is varied and healthy, and low in refined sugars, which cause fibroid tumors to thrive. If you eat a lower percentage of processed foods, the chances are that your health will improve considerably, making your fibroid tumors slowly disintegrate. Doing an overall detox is also advisable. Perhaps you could see a herbologist for an individualized program to shrink your fibroid tumors?