i keep getting abdominal pain but its lasting all day also i have noticed that im getting brawny colored stains in my underwear. the cramp that i am getting is not like a period cramp however my breasts are sore and swollen too and they are getting increasingly bad but the cramp is just above my stomach is this a sign of pregnancy

I also had abdominal pain during my each period before 4 months. On that time my friend told about the allay patch. But I don’t have much confident to make use of that thing. When i consult my doctor he said that it is a safety drug-free patch. Allay is a miniaturized medical device that delivers continuous electromagnetic therapy to restore damaged cells. Now I am using allay for past four months and I got relief from monthly menstrual cramps.

Hi:
Have you ever been diagnosed with fibroid tumors. That was my first thought. I have fibroid that are large. My uterus is so large, especially during ovulation, that my organs get slightly displaced. When that happens, I have pain above my stomach as well as abdominal pain, especially during ovulation. I also have some spotting that occurs. The other symptoms that you are having could be hormonal for you as well. Although is a good guess, but it is still speculation. Let you gyn check these things out for you. Don't wait around in discomfort. These kinds of problems usually have solutions....I think you'll be fine.....Let us know how this turns out for you. It will be helpful for other women.