okay, me and my girlfriend were fooling around and i came on her pubic hairs and then touched it, not realizing that i did and i started fingering her. can she be pregnant??

no the sperm dies instantly unless its in the vagina.

Not true. Totally not true.

It would be an astonomically bizarre event, but yes, she could get pregnant like that. Its nothing to worry about though.

YES she can definatley get pregnant like that. SPerm does not dry and die instantly it can live for several hours outside of the body!

PLease get her tested... and next time be careful! It only takes one sperm to make a baby.... and it does not only happen vis penetration.

she could be pregnant, yess. sperm can live outside the body for several hours. although its ery unlikely that she IS pregnant.

So i was fooling around with myself just me and is it possible that I could get pregnant by just getting a vibrated and going in and out is it possible i could be pregnant