im still a teen and ive only had oral sex. im a virgin, but after he came (on the back of his hand) he wiped it off then touched me outside my underwear
Now my nipples hurt. not my whole breasts just my nipples.
They dont feel really sore or anything though, they just hurt if i touch them
also before i was getting more discharge than i usually did...but that has stopped and is back to normal
im freaking out because i dont know if i could get pregnant though ive never had sex
and because my nipples never did hurt before
Ive also been really stressed about this worrying if im pregnant or not..so i dont know if i can get any pregnancy symptoms because of that.
also ive been stressed because of school
please help?

honestly you couldnt be pregnant unless he put his penis down there on your

panties and ejaculated on them, if that happend the sperm would go through

your panties in you vagina and then you would be prego.

Um no you CANNOT be preg. Sperm dies when it hits the air.

Sperm Does NOT die when it hits the air...how else would they be able to test it and what not or even freeze it look it up sometime.....I agree with ebony oliver and if ur nipples are tender most likely its ur hormones changing I wouldn't be to worried about it its not to uncomen

wow you guys are.. interesting. Virgins do NOT get pregnant! The sperm will NOT soak through your panties and swim up your vagina and get you pregnant. Unless you have SEX you will NOT get pregnant. Its hormones that cause your nipples to hurt. Your nipples will hurt if your ovulating, if your on the pill, or if your on your period. The End

no it lives up to 5 days when its "in the air" think of people who jizz in cups and donate it

Honey, you can't even get pregnant that way. Please learn something. Sperm dies when it hits the hair. You would have to be conducting intercourse for her to become pregnant. What IS wrong with you?

you mean into "sterile" cups? And then it's refrigerated and frozen.

By the way, nice username. "MedicalDr." I bet you spent a long time in college to get that title. If you were a "MedicalDr." you wouldn't be using the word "Jizz" and you would have better grammar and Punctuation.

I can't even comprehend how stupid you are. Do you think they keep sperm in thin air. NO! They keep them in sterile cups in refrigeration unit!

Guyz please watch Jizz in ma pants by Lonely Island...then its gonna be alright

i have the same problem hun... but i hear that sperm dies in 15 minutes to an hour in dry hot air and it dies slower in cold humid air. and it is very unlikely you or i are pregnant. im still worried too and between school and work i have no time to care for a child anyway. but like i said its very unlikely that we are pregnant. so you shouldnt worry to much or your period wont start and you will think you are pregnant. if i were you i would get a hormone regulator from your doctor :)

id**t. You can still get pregnant even if you don't have sex. Every woman can get pregnant once they hit their first period. READ A COUPLE OF BOOKS!!!

No it does not live five days in air..sperm lives ( the longest ) 3-5 days in ideal conditions, which is in or near the uterus..sperm lives 20 minutes to an hour or two once it hits the air..you should really look it up sometime before you start telling people this..

Your most def not pregnant sweets
For the comment that a virgin cannot get pregnant. I don't know there was that lady called Mary who gave birth to JESUS!
You all are so rude to someone that is scared and honestly doesn't know how Sperm works. You should be ashamed at your rude comments and maybe say Kudos for still being a virgin! Sorry she doesn't know your s***k answers.
And the Jizz comment please look up Justin Timberlake on YouTube to anyone with a sense of humor