Me and my girlfriend were dry humping she had her underwear and a pair of silky shorts on. I may or may not have had precum on my penisi was thrusting her vagina through her two layers of clothing i did not ejaculate or anything i just might have had a small amount of precum. what are the chances that small bit of precum if any went through both layers of clothing to get her pregnent thanks!

it is deffinetly possible to get pregnant that way but its not so likely, she should take the morning after pill just to be safe (they give them for free at planned parent hood, and teen clinics). just keep in mind next time that pre cum can get a girl prego

I have to respectfully disagree with the other poster. The morning after pill can wreak havoc on a young girls reproductive system, and should only be taken when you've had unprotected sex and you know there's a great possibility of pregnancy. Beyond that, it is very unlikely that precum can get a girl pregnant because there is usually no sperm in it. Pre-ejaculate is fluid that cleans out the urethra so that the sperm have an easier time getting out, and any sperm found inside it is most likely leftover from previous ejaculations and dead already. Also, sperm doesn't live very long outside of the body, and has a hard time navigating the vagina to find the girls egg, and therefore would not survive trying to push its way through two layers of clothing. If you're THAT concerned, you could have her take a pregnancy test, but I would NEVER recommend taking the morning after pill unless you had unprotected sex and ejaculated inside her when she was ovulating.

its true that the morning after pill is horrible for you. but an abortion is even worse, and having a baby is a huge responsibility. and taking the morning after pill one time is not the worst thing in the world.

I agree that having an abortion would be worse for you, and you're correct, having a child IS a huge responsibility... but I think taking the morning after pill when it's this unlikely will cause more harm than good. These are the facts: The poster said he didn't ejaculate at all. Sperm can't live more than a few minutes outside of the body, and the likelihood of them surviving in the open air with such a temperature difference and making it through two layers of clothing is very slim. Even if by some miracle the sperm did in fact survive all of these obstacles, it would then have to navigate through the vagina to fertilize the egg, which only a small fraction of sperm cells can do anyway even when ejaculated directly into the vagina. And even THEN the girl would only likely be pregnant if she were ovulating at this time.

ok i guess that is true. just hope that that tiny chance of it happening fails!

it is but you shoudlnt worry to get a girl pregenent it has to get in her