hello! I am 15. I have been together with my boyfriend for about 3 months now. We did make out a little bit but I never let him go further. Two nights ago he inserted his fingers inside me and I have to admit I liked it. Then he asked me if I would like to try oral sex with him and lick and kiss his penis but I refused. The thing is that I would certainly like to do it but I am afraid. I would like to know if oral sex and fingering are dangerous. Thanx

I don’t know what you mean by danger but fingering is not dangerous at all. You can’t get pregnant nor you can contract any of the std’s. Oral sex, on the other hand, can be dangerous if your partner suffers from any of the numerous sexually transmitted diseases. But you can’t get pregnant if he ejaculates into your mouth. Maybe you should do a little researching on the sexuality topic and learn what is where and how as I can see that you are planning on going further with your boyfriend. It is always good to know.

I think at 15 your way to young to be thinking about this. You are obviously immiture in the subject. You are still a child. Don't rush adulthood, it will come soon enough. Besides if you start with oral sex, you will eventually end up having sex. And I'm sorry, but the last thing this world needs is another teenage mother. And I'm sorry but any adult responding to her post that isn't stearing a child away from sex should be ashamed.

It's not that we don't need another 'teenage mother' in the world. This girl would like to know the answers to her questions andit's people like you who dont want to answer that makes her go and get pregnant because she isn't sure if she's doing the right thing.YOU should be ashamed for not helping her.
As for teenage mothers, I was 17 when I got pregnant with my first child. The ONLY time she has been away from me was my wedding day (I was 19) and not ONCE have I left her to go out and get drunk or party. She is now 20 months and I have a7week old daughter too. I am 20years old and love being a mother. There is NO WAY I would change it for the world and I think I have done a better job than a lot of others who palm their kids off to other people so watch what you say mate. I love my children. The love someone has fora child whether you are old or young is something no one can ever change.
Ok, now for your question, I understand where you are coming from, fingering is perfectly fine if it's not too rough, otherwise you may be a bit sore, as for oral sex, like someone else mentioned, it can be a way of contracting a sexual disease so tread carefully mate

Very well said