Maybe it sounds weird but i really am having hard time lately dealing with eating – my problem could practically be described is throat stuck food. It is been more than a few months i am fighting with this throat stuck food condition and I don't have no clue how did I get it – I am now 39 and never had no swallowing problem before and now it is not just about throat stuck food situation whenever I eat but also sometimes I am not able to swallow the food at all and whenever I eat i have this odd feeling of food stuck into my throat or even in my chest and this condition is usually accompanied with the pressure or even the pain in my chest. What could this be and should I go see a doc?

Sure you should go see a doc for this sensation of throat stuck food may turn into serious condition which usual manifestation is actually swallowing difficulty and that is what you have here – and it is more likely that there is something wrong with your throat, esophagus or whatever else that is involved in dealing with passing food. I had the same problem and i was finally diagnosed with Esophageal dysphagia- that is more likely your condition also according those symptoms such as sensation of throat stuck food situation meaning there is something in there that won’t allow your food to pass through-at least it was my case – i had actually esophageal tumor so i had a surgery that has cleaned my esophageal path. Now i basically don't have no throat stuck food problem anymore.