Hi
I am just over five weeks pregnant and have had a early pregnacy scan two days ago ,just to confirm everything was ok after two misscarriages they said everything was looking fine. Since then well this morning i ve had the smallest amount of a pink discharge after going to the toilet ? .I am worried this is a sign i am going to have a miscarriage. This seem to have stopped now and i am i a small about of pain like i am about to start my periord, however my breasts still feel very teneder and i am shatterd and could sleep for a week. Last week i did have a brown discharge as well. Would can u advise pleae

Hi: When you are in the early stages of pregnancy, your body is just getting used to it. You are 5 weeks pregnant, which means that is has been only a week or so since you missed your period. Sometimes the brain doesn't get the "memo" XD So to speak! Almost as though the brain send the signal to the uterus to release your lining, and then the lining starts releasing a little bit of it and realizes theres nothing else to release - because there's a fertilzed egg in its way!!!! That is why a LOT of women can even have periods - even though a lot lighter - well into their 2nd trimester. I remember with my 2 children, I felt like I was going to get my period again with both of them, because of the feelings of PMS etc. I am sure you are worried, but what you are ging through happens quite oftem. so try and relax and each week that goes by your feeling of having a "period coming" will get less and less. Good luck and health